Clintonville Bridal Boudoir





1.       What motivated you to pursue a boudoir shoot right now?

I've always been interested in doing a shoot like boudoir but never felt comfortable enough in my own skin until now.

2.       What made you choose M. Griffin Photo?

I have seen many photos that were taken of various things or people and love how they were captured

3.       Going into the boudoir shoot, what are your biggest concerns?

How nervous I was going to be and if there were going to be any good shots

4.       What are you most excited about?

Finally having the courage to do the shoot and working with M. Griffin Photo

5.       What 3 words would you select to describe the look and feel of the images you wish to create?

Sexy, fun, confident

6.    Some clients describe the boudoir experience as an emotional roller coaster. Was it that way for you? In what way?

I don't think it was that easy for me at all.  In the beginning I was nervous but you and mark made me feel so comfortable that I was able to relax

2.       What specifically did the photographer(s) do that helped you ease any anxiety and fears?

You both have a home feeling about you that made it much easier.
3.       
     Once you saw the images from your shoot, what was your reaction? Did they capture the 3 words you identified?

I was very surprised in myself on how I looked in a good way.  They did capture the 3 words I identified. I almost forgot how to be those 3 words and those pictures helped me remember.
4.      
6.       What is your best memory of the day?

Making the both of you laugh

7.       What would you tell other women considering a boudoir shoot with us? What advice would you give them to prepare?

If they are wanting to do this kind of shoot definitely do it.  If child be just for fun or something to make you feel more beautiful about yourself. Ask questions and let them know what you are comfortable with.

Comments